On June 21, 2009, I started a lil thing called a blog. I had no idea where it would go or where I would go in my own life. I thought it would be an easy way to track my progress toward my first full marathon. Little did I know everything I would discover through myself and others. Nearly 3 years later, I've gone through almost 400 posts, I've started making videos, I've acquired over 1,000 Twitter followers, I've been sponsored, I earned my MA in the Mental Health field and I completed countless fitness challenges, including two 50Ks!
Blogger and rojrunning.blogspot.com will always hold a special place in my heart. The time has come though for self-hosting. If you were lead here by a link, please let the referral site know to update their bookmarks. I am leaving this up for sentimental and picture linking reasons. However, all the fun and action is happening elsewhere...please redirect yourself: